home
about
travel
books
lifestyle
renovate
July 17, 2017
Denver, Colorado
In June, we went to Moab, Utah for Brice's family vacay. 40+ hours in the car was great family bonding. :) We stopped for the day/night in Denver on the way and took advantage of exploring the city and driving + hiking up Mount Evans.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I'm Reading | March + April
Know My Name: A Memior | by Chanel Miller 5/5 stars [ Goodreads Excerpt: She was known to the world as Emily Doe when she s...
As of Lately
This school year has been.. something. It's interesting how every year, each group of kids create a different classroom culture. Cultiva...
What I'm Reading | April + May
Echo | Pam Munoz Ryan I listened to this on audiobook and would for sure recommend reading it that way. I loved the way that all ...
No comments:
Post a Comment